Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Care Bears Pumpkin


Aww yeah! My Care Bears fascination has been well documented on this blog. Paintings, quilts, crib bumpers.. Tenderheart was my favorite as a kid, and as an added bonus for carving, he has quite possibly the simplest belly badge. 

A lot of work for one night, but I have always loved carving pumpkins. I remember doing Betty Boop and the cover of my favorite horror novel in my early teens. I tend to just use the patterns these days, because as Mom, I get to carve everyone else's pumpkins along with my own. I had a vision this year, though! This is all for me, and maybe a little for Caroline. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I love the pumpkin! It's awesome. I'm a huge care bear addict ;-)

    ReplyDelete

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!