Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Monday Moments: Tuesday Edition


I took the kids on a walk on what was probably the last 70 degree day we'll see in awhile. The wind has been blowing, the leaves are turning and the winter coats have been pulled from the closets. Tomorrow's high is 47!


The upside to the cooler temperatures (other than the gorgeous fall color) is that it's oven weather again! Hello comfort food! Today I will be roasting and shredding chicken for soup and alfredo. Yum! It's always a big pain on the day of, but so worth it when I'm able to pull bags of shredded frozen chicken from the freezer and put together a great homemade dinner in a quarter of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!