Thursday, October 18, 2012

Zigzag table topper, almost finished!


On Monday I showed you a picture of a small stack of 4 1/2 inch squares on my sewing machine. Look at what I turned them into! 

This is going to be a topper for my sewing machine desk when it's done! I love how clean and modern it seems, even with all of the vintage looking fabrics I used! I really think this is going to inspire a lot of sewing projects having something I made, and love in my space. 

I have an idea of how I will be finishing it, but I need to work out a few specifics. Pictures of a completed topper soon! Along with pictures of the knife vest I made for my step-daughter Victoria's Halloween costume

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!