Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Moments



I love this photo. I love how my kid is just diving face first into a lion shaped pile of frosting. Maybe it's just that I'm actively watching what and when I eat that I can't get over this picture. I want to be almost three years old, eating buttercream with complete abandon.

Maybe it's all the doll clothes I have been making, trying them on the baby, borderline playing. Do you have this childhood envy too? Or maybe a little one in your life you can live vicariously through? Sarah from Dolly Donations is hosting a giveaway of the most adorable eco friendly dollhouse on her new personal blog Dolls and Daydreams. It is so cute! I'm entered to win and I know you want to be too!

1 comment:

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!