Friday, July 30, 2010

Hooded towel



One of the things at the top of my list for Ava's baby was a hooded towel. After all, what is the point of an all vinyl doll if she can't throw her in the tub? Really, I have no idea if my sister will allow her to bathe her doll, but at the very least she can pretend with this cute and cuddly towel and washcloth set I made.

I bought the terry a million years ago (or maybe just over a year ago) when my sister was pregnant with my nephew, hoping to make him some hooded towels. I thought it would be hard to work with, so I never ended up using it until now. You'd think I would have tried at some point! It was so much easier than working with the stretchy plush fabric on this little project. I think I now might make some hooded towels for the new baby, modifying this awesome tutorial I found (and used to help me make the doll towel).

2 comments:

  1. Adorable...but you need a little rubber ducky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melinda, your blog is too outstanding and eye catching,you should try website to increase visitor.

    ReplyDelete

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!