Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

Ugh...I didn't post last week because I was kidding myself. The number on the scale climbed and I chalked it up to, "Oh, I'm weighing myself far from my normal time of day" and blah, blah. I wanted to be accurate. Obviously it was, because today the scale says I have gained 4.8 lbs in the last two weeks. Yuck! A week of travel and eating amusement park food...I guess I was expecting a bigger number this time, just maybe not that big.

I will celebrate because this means I'm healthy, for once! And because I am still almost 15 lbs down from my starting weight, but I really need to pick up the pace and get back to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!