Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, I'm up almost half a pound this week at +0.4. Damn.

We did a lot of travel a few days of eating what is readily available and not having much of a workout doesn't help with weight loss. I ended up with a terrible toothache that convinced me it was time to quit soda and juice again. I had gotten hooked back on them after my surgeries when trying to swallow all of my medications with water made me gag. So I'm on day 2 now of nothing but water and milk. I have a raging headache from the lack of caffeine, but I'm still pretty motivated and hoping to see some much better numbers next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!