Thursday, August 19, 2010

Disappearing nine patch



I don't think I did this quite right, but then I don't think there is much "right" in quilting. It's really however you want to do things. I'm working on the layout for these blocks right now. I'll be turning them into a 5X5 block lap/throw quilt with one block in each corner connected by a two piece black and red solid border. In my head it looks great, so I can't wait to see how it actually comes out. I'm not sure if I'll be able to start piecing the top together before this weekend or not. We're going out of town and there's a whole lot of prep involved in that, prep that probably won't leave time for quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!