Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Moments: Retro Edition



Sometimes when I don't have a Monday Moment to post I like to look back and see what we were doing a year or two ago. Today's moment was last year, driving back from my sister's baby shower, Gabe passed out with an "It's a Boy!" balloon wrapped around his little hand. I'm marveling at this photo because in just a couple short weeks I will be heading to another baby shower for my sister.

Wow. I can't imagine having two children so close in age, but I'm a little jealous at the same time. My recent health scare and my impending 30th birthday have really given me that itch. I'm spending this coming weekend with my almost 1 year old nephew who still doesn't sleep through the night. I'm thinking this might extinguish my desires a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!