Monday, July 2, 2012

Fourth of July (and other) Scrapbook Freebies

It's Monday, though later than I planned on Monday, and I am back, as promised with the new My Memories Freebie! Cupcake wrappers and toppers (per my request on their Facebook group)! 


Independence Day decorated cupcakes

This adorable Fourth of July set (and you can use the papers to scrap your weekend festivities later)! 


Picnic Themed Decorated Cupcakes

This adorable picnic themed set that also comes with some great, basic, tone on tone colors. 


Black and White Themed Decorated Cupcakes

And this, seriously classy black and white set! This time they're pretty self-explanatory. Just cut out and tape the wrappers together. For the toppers, either cut out or use a 1 1/4 inch circle punch and adhere to a toothpick with adhesive foam squares. You can even tie cute little ribbon around the picks! 


Of course, you can use any paper in these templates, including outside content! It's so easy to use papers from designers who aren't affiliated with My Memories! Here are some cupcakes I decorated with both My Memories and outside content. 




The bottom two cupcakes came from this adorable Father's Day kit that I think could also make great cupcakes and cards for a dad's birthday (my husband's is coming up soon)! 



The top cupcake and this one were decorated with a kit called Birthday Circus that contains, birthday, party, circus and carnival themed items. It's really cute and versatile! How adorable would these be paired with the crown freebie from a few weeks ago? 

Lastly, if none of these freebies were up your alley, I do know of one more out there. Erin Bradley has a really cute group of Fourth of July themed papers available for free right now! She has a ton of cute stuff on her site that would make an amazing themed party! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!