Sunday, July 22, 2012

A sewing finish!

Back in March I posted a photo of an embroidered face I had finished for a doll. Recently, a very good friend asked me if I had anything I could finish quickly for an auction to benefit the family of a cancer victim. I love it when things come together perfectly!



I love how she turned out in vintage inspired prints in red/pink and blue! I may whip up something else for the silent auction if I have time, but I have a couple other projects that I have promised to my youngest sister that I need to finish first. 


If you'd like to make your own bunny, the pattern can be found here, as can the skirt. I seriously altered it to make this gathered, aproned number, but the skirts included are so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!