Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Layout made with free mini kit


I am always so late posting these challenges, but this week's challenge at the My Memories blog was a great one! They call it "Footloose and Fancy Free" and the only rule was you had to incorporate a freebie from their site. I made this entire page from this Connie Prince Sampler. Connie is also the creator of that adorable Rock N' Roll kit I used in one of my purse cards. She is definitely becoming a "go-to" designer for me when I am kit shopping!


Content from the My Memories store can be downloaded under a general installer, so even if you use another software to do your digital layouts you can still go grab any of their freebies

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!