Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Monday Moments: Tuesday Edition

I had a pretty decent week. I managed to finish some sewing, and we took the kids to visit their 96 year old great grandmother. It was a really nice visit, although for pretty sad reasons. Grandma has recently been diagnosed with leukemia and at her age, there isn't much they can do for her. I know that we were all wondering if we were saying goodbye for the last time when we left. She seems to be doing well, but cancer is an awful beast. 


We took some photos with her, but Gabe did his usual in front of the camera and the pictures are not good! I hope we have a chance to get more. 


A good picture of Grandma with the kids, taken two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!