Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Moments



I got to see my niece and nephew all too briefly this weekend. I love those kids so much. The best thing about nieces and nephews is that when they're cranky or snotty it's my sister's problem. They're so cute, aren't they?

And that little girl there has ignited the sewing fire in me again. Her birthday is coming up and I casually mentioned to her mom that I might want to sew her some dolly clothes for her birthday if she'd like it. I got a text message shortly after saying, "Ava asked me if I told you yes. I told her I had and she said, "Well, tell her again!" Adorable!

I'll be sharing my projects here soon and asking a question for all of you crafty folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!