Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

I'm only down 0.6 lbs this week! I'm celebrating that. Though I feel like I have thrown up this week more than I have in a long time. Cannot wait for all of this to be taken care of. I'm currently having a debate about my anti-nausea meds. See, the one they have me on works, and works pretty well but it costs an arm and a leg. About as much as a car payment...only weekly. There are other nausea medicines out there, but according to my doctor it will knock me out. Every time I take a dose I'll need a nap. So I'm at the point where I can take no medicine for the nausea, or I can take some, but only when someone else can be here to watch my kids. Ugh...I'm trying going without for awhile to see how I do. So far everything I've eaten has come back up, but I've only eaten once.

I decided to spend my weekend actually out of the house. To take some chances and do at least a little something with my summer. We went to the beach for the 4th, then parade and fireworks later in the week. At one point it was too much activity and I barely held off on the puking until I got home, but I did. And I didn't miss out on at least one Monday moment with my kid, even if I didn't write about it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!