Saturday, April 24, 2010

Current & upcoming freebies

Mother's Day is just around the corner (May 9). Do you know what your mother is getting? I am making something extra awesome for mine and writing a tutorial for it as I go, so stay tuned, I may have the holiday covered for you.

And if you haven't heard already, Shutterfly is offering three free cards in honor of the holiday. Just enter the code CARDS4MOM at checkout and all you pay is tax and shipping. I ordered my three custom photo cards (a different one for each mom/grandma in my life) and spent just over a dollar for something far nicer than you can get in a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!