Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Monday Moments: Tuesday Edition



I took the day yesterday to relax and it was lovely! My husband found a coupon for a free cookie from an out of the way bakery, so we loaded everyone into the car and went for a little drive. We bought a cookie for each of us and had them packed in a cute little baker box for the road.

Then we went to a fabric shop that is supposed to be bigger and have a much better selection than my usual hang out. It was bigger, but the selection left something to be desired, and I read the address wrong, so my ever patient husband actually had to drive all over looking for it.

It just ended up being a nice day all around, even if I didn't find what I was looking for. I'm so eager for nearly every day to be a nice day, but this is Michigan and snow is in the forecast for Sunday. I have been loving the sunshine and natural light, scouting my new home for interesting places to take pictures, and watching my son, who is finally tall enough to ride the trike he got for his second birthday, figure out the mechanics of a bike. Spring is such a tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!