Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Huge scrapbook catch up post

Ah, life! It has been so busy around here lately! I'm still working hard on my goal of finishing my 2012 scrapbook by the end of February. At the same time, I am working on the My Memories Cover to Cover series to stay on top of 2013 (and 2011). That is a lot of scrapbooking! 

This week I finished my second two page layout for both our Chicago trip and the second circus we attended last year. I only have four single pages left to do to finish my book! 


Kit is Rawr! And will be retiring next month so grab it for $0.99 if you like it! 

Kit is Birthday Circus. Sketch inspiration found here

I was also able to participate in the Speed Scrap on Sunday and used the opportunity to get a page for my 2011 book done. Hooray! 


Kit is I Love Rock 'N Roll
I completed my first page for 2013 loosely based on a sketch I found on Pinterest.  I am so excited about the prospect of being caught up and staying caught up! I love being able to look through actual printed albums and share them with my friends and family! 

Sketch inspiration found here. Background paper and music elements from this freebie
So, there was my week in Scrapbook pages. What have you been up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!