Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Catching up!


I've been playing a lot in My Memories this week! I made a second page for my pumpkin patch photos that did not include the awesome pumpkin gun



I also have been working on making a page template that works for two page layouts, as I have quite a few to configure for my 2012 book (that I am nearly finished with)! So here is my stab at it...I'm going to use it again for pictures from the museum and we'll see how it looks then. I like this page, but I think with the little paper ribbons it might be a little too distinctive to use multiple times in a book? I'm not sure! I think it will be okay to use it for all of the Chicago pages, as it will tie them together nicely, but maybe not for my other two page layouts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!