Monday, October 3, 2011

Shower pics

I had my last (for this baby, and more than likely forever) baby shower over the weekend. It was fun, and exhausting, and I am so relieved that it's over! I don't have to be cute and sociable at all again until my son's birthday in November. Which is a good thing, because that isn't as easy as it was before I was 8 months pregnant.

The tables were so large that we set one up as a combination dessert and gift table. It made a great spot for the monkey treats I made, and didn't make the fact that they clashed with the ducks and elephants anywhere near obvious.

Did I mention that I'm relieved the parties are done? I now know everything I have to buy for the baby. My shopping list is, amazingly, only seven items long, and my to-do list has shrunk to three items long. I feel like I might very soon get that feeling I've been waiting on...the feeling that I'm ready for her to come whenever she is.

1 comment:

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!