Thursday, December 23, 2010

Three Little Bibs



The title of this post also happens to be the name of the pattern I used to make these. For a limited time last week Leigh Ann was giving this pattern away and I eagerly e-mailed her for my own copy. I knew they would make a great gift for my new niece.



She suggested backing these bibs in chenille, terry or minky. Digging through my stash I discovered I had WAY more minky than I ever remember purchasing. I might have to make up a ton more of these.



As it was, the bibs were so cute and easy I couldn't resist making a couple boy versions. These are for my mother who still hasn't purchased any bibs that don't say "Little Sweetie" and have giant pink cupcakes on them. She's on grandson number two and I am tired of seeing the pretty pink cupcakes in photos of my nephew and son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!