Friday, December 10, 2010

Why?



I decided awhile ago to order a kit for a craft I have never tried before. A kit to make a Christmas gift for someone else. Why? I mean, I know why I did it, but I am always doing this sort of thing to myself. Now I have to finish this and two quilts and hopefully some baby bibs and maybe a pair of baby shoes, and maybe a pair of oven mitts, all before Christmas Eve, which is two weeks away.

I have been staring at this project so much that when I closed my eyes this morning, I saw my whole room in little stitches. I think I'm going to put it away for a little bit and hopefully finish up one of those quilts I mentioned. It won't be a long break, but it will be a much needed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!