Thursday, November 18, 2010

We've got trouble

Right here in River City...and then something about a pool table. Sorry, it's been a long time since I've seen The Music Man.

I'm currently working on the back of what will eventually become my monkey wrench quilt. I have the piecing part done and have once again written "Merry Christmas" along with the name of the recipient and the date to be sewn into it.



I just have two really long seams sew on each side of this in that same poinsettia and holly fabric, then I can baste and start quilting it. I have scary quilting plans for this quilt. It includes curves...I'm not a fan of sewing curves, but if I can pull it off it will look lovely.

That isn't the "trouble" part though. My tension is messed up. Seemingly randomly, without me making any adjustments, my tension just went out of whack. I've been trying to get it back in order. It needs to be perfect before I start the quilting where every stitch shows. Ugh! Cross your fingers for me that I can solve this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!