Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Moments



We had my son's third birthday party this weekend. It was a good time with a ton of food and little children running all over my house. I loved it.

However, I invited two families to the party (totaling five people), who did not show. And I trimmed a couple of the usual folks off of the guest list to make room for these people to come. I feel really terrible about that, because I know that the people I didn't invite would have shown up and celebrated with us and had a great time. I guess I know for next time.

And I guess I'm eating leftovers all week, because I cooked for all five of those folks.

2 comments:

  1. Well, that was just rude of them. They could have at least called! Glad you had a great time with your son and friends at his party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of them did call the night before, but I already had the chicken in the marinade, getting ready to cook. The others let me know an hour after the party started...definitely some rudeness going on there!

    ReplyDelete

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!