Monday, March 12, 2012

Completed!

Amy's Creative Side



Last Monday I posted that I would enter the challenge over at Amy's Creative Side and complete my sister's birthday gift. I'm happy to say that I did it! Her birthday was last Tuesday, and I had most of the doll completed by then, but wanted to add all of the little extras. I hope she really enjoys her.



This was really a project for my sister that was also inspired by her. She really liked this:


    I'z not a Panda!  iz goth Polar Bear!

..Which got me to thinking what that might look like. I think I'm a little too far removed from high school to have any idea what goth kids dress like anymore, but I think I did a pretty decent job. I hope! I'll either be getting an elated phone call or a very confused one. 



Panda and pleated skirt patterns are Dolls and Daydreams (who is having a giveaway right now!). Boots and bag are my own. :)

2 comments:

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!