Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



The day isn't over yet, so if you haven't got a card for someone Ann Wood has this one as a download on her site. Seriously easy, but looks like it took hours worth of work. I promise to fully own up to the download if my husband ooh's and aah's too much. Ha!

Even if you have got all of your cards, go download this anyway. It could easily be used for an anniversary or other occasion.

Another cool thing for today, Prudent Baby posted photos of less than 30 potholders from the 871 potholder entries they received that they said blew their minds and were absolutely gorgeous. Check out who made the list (just a hint, I'm in there) and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!