Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Moments



Yesterday was the long awaited visit with my husband's grandmother. I'll post about her birthday gift tomorrow, but for now I wanted to bring you this picture of her sitting at the piano with the kids.

She has arthritis in her fingers and hasn't played in years, so she stumbled a bit and the piano was out of tune. The kids didn't know the difference though and their faces just lit up while she hammered away at it. Gabe especially loved it...and quacking at the swans from grandma's dock...and pushing her footstool around the living room...and picking the grout out from the ceramic tile around her fireplace...it must be fun being two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!