Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Moments: Retro Edition


This was my Speed Scrap from the My Memories Facebook page last night. I am trying to finish scrapping 2011, so I looked hard down my list to find an event where I had a whopping eight photos for this challenge page! I decided on Easter, picked out the papers and then realized I had six photos. Oops! I snagged one off of Facebook that somehow got deleted from my computer and then split the see-saw picture into two in order to participate. I like the way it turned out! 

The kit is one of the new ones pre-loaded into My Memories Suite Version 4. I added the ric-rac from my All the Pretty Ponies kit (which I use so much! Love those girly brights and pastels, it's really versatile if you can get over not using the cute ponies in every layout) and a Bella Gypsy freebie alpha (no longer available, sorry!). 

I'm in the mood for spring! Anyone else? Of course, as I say that and think about Easter plans for this year, I've got another infinity scarf on my sewing machine that needs to be attended to. More stuff to show you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!