Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I'm doing when I should be packing

Some Megan Turnidge, some Bella Gypsy and some Just Jaimee
I participated in the Speed Scrap on the My Memories Facebook page on Sunday. Probably shouldn't have, but I am trying to maintain some kind of schedule with regards to my 2011 and 2013 scrapbooks. These are photos of Caroline's part of the bedroom she shares with her brother. I find it a little ironic that I'm scrapping these now, as I'm getting ready to put all of this stuff in place in our new home. 

Kit is Forest Friends by Mye De Leon, alpha is Bella Gypsy
Here is another page from my 2011 book. I had scrapped this photo already, but I felt the page was really lacking. I wanted to tell the story of why this iPhone photo is the first photo ever taken of Caroline. This version is much better, I think. I had originally planned on (and tried) scrapping this picture with a much different kit with a deer in it, but I felt the dark recovery room picture needed a kit that was a little darker too, so thankfully I had another cute little deer in my stash. (Funny, I always seem to scrap this kit with circles. What is it about these papers?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!