Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Moments: Scrapbook Edition & digiscrap tip


I keep forgetting it's Monday! My head is buzzing with things I need to get done before the holiday and I just kept spacing out on why it was I opened the laptop...

Here is the result of last night's Speed Scrap on the My Memories Facebook page. When the directions called for one photo I scrolled through my pics and found this gem. I had plenty of recent events with two or three pictures, but nothing that stood on its own. I'm glad, though! This sweet moment from the summer definitely deserved a page! 

How do you like my Michigan? It's a word art! I downloaded this font and used it in the word art to fill with paper and shadow. I love how it looks just like a fancy die cut! Dingbat fonts can be great tools for the digital scrapper! Do you have any favorites I should know about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!