Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Moments: Scrapbook Edition & a freebie!


This layout is the result of last week's Speed Scrap on the My Memories Facebook page. I thought the colors in the All the Pretty Ponies kit I bought to scrap her first birthday worked really well with the cupcake costume we bought her. I added the little cupcake in the corner from another kit, but everything else was all from the pony kit, and I love it! 


If you liked that page, then you might be interested in the free kit currently available to fans of Megan Turnidge on Facebook! How adorable is this? You can't beat the price, either! Just hurry, because I think the links expire tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!