Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just a couple announcements

Did you know that My Memories Suite has recently announced Version 4 of the software?! Oh my gosh! I cannot wait to have a chance to play with this and see the awesome pages I can make! Even better, they put it at 50% off for Cyber Monday and have extended the sale! 

Just enter the code v4eCyber at checkout to get this amazing savings! 

Also, have you been keeping up with the Holiday Lane Blog Hop? My day is coming up soon! There are five days worth of adorable, awesome pillows, table runners and wall hangings to catch up on if you haven't been following along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!