Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Moments: Scrapbook Edition

Gabe and I built his first snowman this weekend. It was smaller than both of us wanted it to be, but the snow was less than perfect for it, and it was much harder than I remember it being as a kid. Probably because my mom did the bulk of it for me, just like I did for my son.

The snowman was made extra special by two things. One, we have only had snow since late Thursday, which was a terribly long wait for the kids, and two, Gabe and I have not had much one on one time since Caroline was born. This was a chance to play, just the two of us.

These were going to be my Monday Moments photos anyway, but then I saw that the My Memories Blog was having a "Chilly Challenge" this week and decided to make them into a layout. If you're unfamiliar with the blog, they host a challenge there every Wednesday for prizes (usually credits to their digital scrapbook store) and sometimes, the challenge is based on a downloadable kit or font, so you can get freebies even if you don't win! And as always, if you don't have their software and want to purchase it, my code for $10 off plus a $10 credit to the My Memories Store never expires. Just enter STMMMS79028 when you purchase!


Majority of the papers and embellishments used from A Frosty Surprise kit, which I just discovered is $1.00 right now! Jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!