Saturday, January 7, 2012

Get inspired!

Today is the first installment of a weekly (or maybe twice monthly) feature here on my blog. I'm going to be posting some coordinating fabrics that I love, and a project idea to go along with them. I'm always really inspired, even when I'm lacking the time. So if you are ever in a rut, this could be a great place to come! And it's a great way for me to keep track of all those ideas!

I fell in love with this bunny fabric and picked out several coordinating prints that could make a really cute small quilt or tote bag for a child, depending on her age.

An aqua bunny made from this pattern, embroidered and embellished to match the bunny on the cotton print would be the perfect thing to pop in your tote bag or wrap up with your quilt! How cute would this be if you could find just the right carrot print for the belly? I'm so in love with this idea for a birthday or new baby gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!