Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bunting break

I decided to let the quilt sit for a few days while I tried to decide what to do next. I could have worked on the painting, but I needed a color that I didn't have to finish it up. So I decided to start yet another project.

I have had this paper bunting tutorial bookmarked for awhile now. I've been slowly building up a stash of pink and green scrapbook papers (my baby shower colors) and decided to sit down and try it out.



I really like the way it turned out. I haven't added any ribbon yet, and I'm thinking it doesn't need it. So cute! And much simpler than the banner I made for my sister's baby shower.



You know the best thing about having a girl? Cupcake stuff! How cute is that paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!