Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Moments



It has been HOT here. Way too hot for me, which has meant my little boy hasn't been outside as much as usual. This weekend, we really wanted to sit inside, but we also really wanted to take him somewhere. We decided that fishing was low activity enough that we wouldn't burn ourselves out keeping up with him.

Of course, we got to the fishing spot and his enthusiasm quickly died down. My husband had just finished explaining that fishing was all about patience when we looked at each other and laughed. We were explaining patience to a three year old.

So I followed him as he ran around, and left my husband to hopefully catch the 12 inch fish that had been hanging around our hook (but just not biting) for an hour. It didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!