Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Moments



This Monday Moment is brought to you by my husband. I had a bunch of sewing and present wrapping to do, so he offered to watch Gabe while he was doing his jobs around the house. Mainly changing the oil in the truck (and an attempt at changing a part in the car, but the auto parts store sold us the wrong one).

As I was on the computer checking a message my husband came rushing in for the camera telling me I was missing out on some great photo opportunities. This is what he captured, and it's so dang cute I'll forgive him for the fact that Gabe was wearing a brand new white and gray shirt while monkeying around under there.

1 comment:

  1. I can always count on you for my awww moment every week. :)

    ReplyDelete

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!