Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Moments



I swear that I am only slacking a little on the crafty and it has been just a crazy, crazy week. This is my new nephew, born Halloween night. Sunday I took my kids to the park and got some great snapshots that I am trying to turn into wall-worthy portraits with the magic that is picnik. Monday I took a day trip to see the new baby. And now, a week later, it is my baby's second birthday.

In between there has been some sewing and fabric cutting and all kinds of trips to the craft stores for supplies. I just haven't finished anything (even though I have a couple projects that would take me less than an hour to complete, I just keep starting new ones). Don't worry, there will be some completed projects and works in progress this week!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love them!( new babies) And just check out what a clever cookie you are! We don't do Halloween in Australia but I love your little chocky cakes on sticks. I'm just imagining the little chocolatey faces howing into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! And dang, that boy's got some hair.

    ReplyDelete

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!