Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Moments



Of course, today's moment has to be about trick-or-treating! It was my son's second time out, but last year he did most of his candy grubbing from his stroller. My husband wouldn't hesitate to say it was his technical first Halloween.



He absolutely loved it. By the third house he was an old pro, even pointing to the houses that had their lights off in his own little way of asking us, "Hey guys? Why aren't we going there?" When his big sister (a zebra, that may not be apparent in the photo without her tail) got too cold and wanted to go to the car I asked him if he wanted to stop. He looked right at me and said, "More...snacks."

1 comment:

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!