Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where to begin

It has certainly been nice relaxing for the last week or so, but I definitely need to get back in the crafty saddle as I have a laundry list of projects to complete.

I am not sure where I want to start. I have been meaning to work on a scrappy quilt, one of those projects that I expect will take months, if not years, to complete. That way, when the mood strikes me to sit at the machine I will always have something in progress.

I want to make a bed for this cute, but extremely annoying dog.

I need to start on my son's Halloween costume before too long.

I could start on some Christmas gifts I've had in mind for awhile.

I have a very special baking project that I want to work on. I think I'm going to shop for the ingredients for that later.

I am putting off planning a second birthday party for a certain little boy who I cannot believe is almost two.

Big list...

1 comment:

  1. What are you making for Gabe's Halloween costume?

    ReplyDelete

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!