Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Moments



As I said in yesterday's post, there have been some big changes in our house this week. Meet our newest family member, Roxy! Through a completely crazy set of circumstances we found ourselves taking in this puppy who needed a home.



It has been quite the adjustment having her here. Getting up in the middle of the night because she has to go outside to potty, worrying about how much time we take at the grocery store, and trying to teach both the toddler and the puppy the difference between baby toys and dog toys. Watching my son walk up to her and say he loves her makes all of the hard work worth it, though.

2 comments:

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!