Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Moments: Scrapbook Edition

Kit is Christmas Giggle with added photo corners.
Another Monday, and that means last night was another Speed Scrap on the My Memories Facebook page! Actually, last night was a double Speed Scrap, so I got to scrap this cute pic of Gabe with Santa and some of my Thanksgiving photos. Sweet!

I love the Speed Scrap prompts and that they inspire me to spend an hour or so a week keeping up on my scrapbooks! I need to be inspired sometimes. Not that an hour a week is enough, but it definitely helps! And I feel so on top of things when I get to scrap photos from the weekend on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!