Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Moments

So maybe I wasn't ready to come back. I have not created a thing this last week, but I have been busy.

I cleaned out my sewing room. It wasn't exactly by choice, but I am glad that it is done. I allowed myself to do something I haven't done in years, yes, literal years...I decided that some of that fabric was never going to get used. At least not by me. I set aside a rather large box of fabric to be put in a garage sale. It was very freeing. And with all of the folding and re-organizing I thought of dozens more projects that I can do with the stuff I kept.



In the meantime, enjoy this picture of calves. We saw these guys (and girls) last week. They were obviously black and just a little larger than our dog. They were both very curious about each other. She tried to touch noses with one and ended up touching the electric fence. She yelped and ran, but then a few minutes later was brave enough to crawl under it and try to get up close and personal with the babies. Of course, the mothers didn't like that much and almost started a stampede. I never thought you could see panic on a dog's face...I should have been recording video instead of snapping photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!