Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm back...

I took a little break, possibly not a long enough break, but I'm going to try getting back into this. See, I've been hiding something, at least on the blog. In real life, I haven't been able to hide it for awhile.



Yes, I'm having another baby! I haven't so much been taking time out to enjoy the pregnancy. I am not one of those people. But, I have been wanting to enjoy these last months where my three year old is still my baby.



This last weekend we took him to visit his grandma and cousins. See that look I'm getting? That is the, "Mom, why is Jasper sitting here?" look. He seems to love his girl cousins, but for now the other boy bothers him. I think because he was the first male grandchild for my side of the family. He doesn't like seeing another boy get my attention, and Grandma's attention.

I'm panicking...just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!