Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Moments

This morning I sat down at the computer to go through our photos from the last week and pick out a moment for today's blog post. I found nothing but pictures of completed crafts and all of the dirt my husband found under our hood from last week's adventures.

I briefly thought about just posting a second picture from our weekend at the cabin, but decided that wasn't really fair. Not to mention that no photos meant my adorable little boy hadn't been outside to play for any decent period of time recently.



So we packed up some water, the bug spray and the stroller and headed to some nearby hiking trails. There were a million wildflowers in bloom. It smelled gorgeous!



A nice walk turned out to be the perfect activity for the day. Moment achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!