Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Moments


Another Monday already. This week's moment actually includes me! Not wearing makeup or anything. The picture was taken by my step-daughter, which is why I only have half a head. We all took a walk down the street to one of our local churches and staked out a little piece of their lawn to view the fireworks. It's a nice relaxing place where a lot of families gather, but it doesn't have the best view. I think next year we're going to have to find a new spot, on a hill somewhere.


It seems that a lot of local folks know that families like the church lawn, and that the church lawn has a giant tree right in the way. No less than two houses shot a bunch of fireworks up into the air. They really tried, and somewhat succeeded to rival the city. I decided to test out the fireworks mode on the camera. This is something one of those generous people set off for our viewing pleasure. Thanks, neighbor! Whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!