Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back to work

I had two ideas on what to do with the scraps from my Amy Butler basket quilt. It's still a work in progress, but I have all of the fabric cut out for it, so I know what scraps I have left. Anyway, I thought I had enough scraps to make both of my ideas come to life. So I started sewing up hexagons yesterday.

Then I sat down and did the math. I made 13. I need 113. That's going to deplete my scraps a lot more than I thought it would. I still may end up with enough to pull the second idea together, but I'm already completely out of one print. I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!