Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hiatus

For the past two weeks or so I would leave the room and occasionally come back to a blank computer monitor. I told myself that it was my three year old messing with the power button, but I had a sinking feeling it wasn't.

My suspicions were confirmed yesterday when I turned around in my chair for a second, and turned back to find nothing. Ironically, I was trying to post a status to Facebook about what a bad day I was having. It got worse. The computer wouldn't come back.

I don't know how long I will be without, but I appreciate you sticking around. And I promise to spend plenty of quality time with the sewing machine, so I will have tons to show you when I can.

1 comment:

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!