Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Moments: Retro Edition

I have been really, really absent here lately. First my computer died, then I was travelling, and then (now) I was sick. I was absolutely fine when we got home from South Carolina, but in less than a week I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I couldn't eat, I did a ton of sleeping...honestly, I'm still not up to par. There are some serious goals that I set for myself this week, though, and I WILL accomplish them.

Photobucket

Back to the death of the computer, I was so sad to realize that among the photos I hadn't backed up yet were nearly all of my son's baby pictures. We're still hoping to find someone who can go into our corrupt hard drive and try to grab the pictures out, but in the meantime I've been scouring my photo accounts on different sites to see what I can piece together. This one is from a Photobucket account I haven't touched in years. I was so glad to see this sweet little face again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!