Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Moments and sewing inspiration

I have set up an appointment for Caroline to have her first set of professional portraits done since she was born! 


I am very excited. However, I ordered her a dress online and unlike nearly every six month sized dress out there, it came with NO diaper cover. After searching the mall and finding cute ones in denim, pink and purple, none of which match the bright blue of her dress, I think I have resigned myself to making one. 

These ones look super simple, and my local fabric shop did just send me an e-mail that they now carry ruffled fabric. I think a shopping trip is in order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!